Tommy Ardianto Fanspage Twitter



LINE chat, my fictional story

Hahah this is actually a funny conversation for me, but also sad. Yea but this is awkward for the 2nd person, between too shy to reply or don't want to answer the question. Probably not my story :P
funny line story

Hello! Read07:03 PM

Hello! 07:03 PM

How are you? Read07:03 PM

I'm alright, and you? 07:04 PM

Fine.. Read07:05 PM

I wanna say 3 words and ask you 1 simple question Read07:06 PM

Hmm..? just say it 07:07 PM

I LOVE YOU!, Wanna be my girlfriend? Read07:07 PM

Hey, are you still there? Read07:26 PM

Hello? Read08:05 PM

Hey, why don't you reply me?, it was just a joke Read00:00 AM

Ahahah, sorry I thought it wasn't a joke 00:01 AM

Ah ok, sorry I said the "it was just a joke" is only for checking if you're still there, actually it wasn't a joke, so what's your answer? Read00:01 AM

Hello? Read00:13 AM

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar